internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [kook] a humble request

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [kook] a humble request
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:59:51 -0400

i think we should just rename it the "Shea and Dave Bitch and Complain for No Good Reason" list, so there will be no illusions. we could have the Smothers Brothers come out and do some gag songs and we could all have a laugh. it would be great! we wouldn't have to change the format of the list at all, but instead just intensify our efforts in stupidity and ignorance until we are the primary news source in the country. just like the onion.