internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] transportation systems modeling?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT windows-linux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] transportation systems modeling?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:55:05 -0400

Ed,
You should talk to Sally Greene. She is currently the acting chair of the
Chapel Hill Planning Board, and is a candidate for Chapel Hill Town Council
(sallygreene.org). I know that she will be at Festifall talking about issues
like this one (October 5th, I think). I'm a volunteer for her campaign, and I
like her stance on smart growth. There is an Internetworkers link too - she
is married to our own Paul Jones.

Maria