internetworkers - [internetworkers] transportation systems modeling?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] transportation systems modeling?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:29:14 -0400

Has anyone run across transportation systems modeling software? (UNC Chapel Hill plans to develop in the north part of town... Carolina North, aka Williams Tract) and transportation for students is a concern. )

I'd be interested to talk w/town planners to see how they're doing this, but I wanted to ask INWer's first, particularly considering the interest in planning I've seen posted....
Thanks
Ed Wesolowski