internetworkers - [internetworkers] Some hosting questions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Stuart Holcombe <stuart_holcombe AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Some hosting questions
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:43:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I just discovered InternetWorkers and figured it is a good forum in which to
get some answers to
some questions.

I'm looking to get a .name domain for myself and I am looking for
1. A registration service that supports .name TLDs
2. An e-mail service with a web mail client and POP access and forwarding
that supports .name TLDs
3. A web site hosting service that has at least Perl 5 and Berkley DB or
mySQL and supports .name
TLDs

It goes without saying that I would like these services to be inexpensive :)
and it would be nice
if I could use one provider for all but if not I'll deal.

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

=====