internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Iraq costs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Iraq costs
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:40:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 brunkb AT ils.unc.edu wrote:
> I feel your pain. I have to think that one of the big reasons my job
> situation is so hopeless is that this stupid war has drained our country of
> vital capital.

I for one believe you can blame it on the corporations that want to make
profits regardless of how or where they are achieved. NAFTA was a mistake.
Just like the so called global economy is. We need to worry about our own
first.

> I see no problem with pulling all the troops out of Iraq right now. Two
> wrongs don't make a right.

But 3 make a copyleft. oops sorry wrong group... But I see no problem
bringing the boys/girls hoem before it becomes the new Vietnam.

> How do you figure? I contend that 9/11 was a relatively small incident
> that got sensationalized beyond all proportion.

And used to further the agendas of those in power to stay in power and
deny the common man the rights this country was founded on.

> And strangest of all, we have our attorney general, John Ashcroft,
> campaigning around the country in support of one of the most
> Constitutionally offensive pieces of legislation that ever passed (and
> almost no one in Congress read it--grounds for impeachment right there, as
> far as I'm concerned).

They just want to throw the Bill of Rights out the door with the
Constitution.

> Gotta go beg for change...welcome to the NWO.

Wrestling fan? oopppsss... again wrong list... Do you believe in the
Illuminati, because some of the conspiracy theorist are starting to make
sense....

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com