internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Bad, bad president (was: Iraq costs are sky rocketing)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Parker, David X" <dmp31526 AT GlaxoWellcome.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Bad, bad president (was: Iraq costs are sky rocketing)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:11:18 -0400

> > Because it really doesn't matter who is in the Whitehouse.

I disagree. It's becoming more and more clear that our current Executive
Branch is in the pocket of the oil industry. With someone else as president
that may not be the case.

And while it may be true that we, the American people, are to blame for the
current state of the economy, massive tax breaks for the super-rich and a
jillion-dollar deficit certainly don't help much.

- dave p.

p.s. On the subject of poverty and wealth, check this out:

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

It's eye-opening.