internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Traffic Lawyer recommendation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Traffic Lawyer recommendation
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:27:31 -0400

I have to say, down in Harnett County at least, its not worth hiring a lawyer for just a speeding ticket. I called the sheriff to ask him how I handle a ticket, and he didnt call me back, so I went to a guy in Dunn. The next afternoon, the Sheriff himself called me back and said that its really easy, you just walk in and when they ask you how to you plead, you say "Improper Equipment". If, on the off chance they don't take that, plead 9 over (so like 64 in a 55) and 99.9% of the time, that will be accepted.

Good luck
Ian