internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bandwidth

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bandwidth
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:13:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 machett AT ibiblio.org wrote:
> Oh! no, I'm not trying to set up such a thing. I was merely curious how it
> works; I don't know a damned thing about system administration.

It's not that hard anymore, there is so much documentation available. I
think it gets to be part sys admin, part network engineering. But also
realize there are plenty of opinions and choices and it's really easy for
it to turn into a huge project. I usually start by writing down everything
that is needed from the product before I go any further. Then I try to
address these needs one by one.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com