internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Souf Cackalacky reports on cackalacky

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Souf Cackalacky reports on cackalacky
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:49:47 -0400 (EDT)

are you denying yer raisin's, chile?

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Beth wrote:

+"Cackalacky" is a vile term. I'm glad so many people have never been exposed
to the evils of this stupid term. It's so... Jerry Clower.
+
+Beth
+
+
+
+Laurie VanDine <laurie AT bizrace.com> wrote:
+
+>I'm originally from California (yes, a native Californian...there are still
+>few of us around!), have only lived in NC for a little over a year and a
half
+>now, and I've never heard the term in my life.
+>
+>******************************************************************************
+>*NEW!  Ashlyn's web site:  http://ashlyn.vandine.org
+>(A work in progress ever growing and changing by the month just like
Ashlyn!)
+>
+>There never was a
+>Child so lovely but her
+>Mother was glad to see her asleep :-)
+>--Ralph Waldo Emerson
+>Laurie VanDine
+>Web Developer
+>http://www.biZrace.com
+>laurie AT bizrace.com
+>(919) 484-2922
+>
+>
+>Quoting zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>:
+>