internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] multi-part addendum

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] multi-part addendum
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:00:30 -0400

I heard that too Dave. I think if a terrorist really wants to make money
before an act he will short the stock market or select stocks, not invest
$100 (the limit on the proposed Gov't system) to place a stupid bet.

The fact that they have been working on it two years confirms for me that I
need a government job.