internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Any help?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Any help?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:02:27 -0400

Ken -

One or both of you should come out to the INW gathering at the Hibernian on August 7. It would be a good opportunity to meet people maybe pick up a few suggestions on the job hunt. Even if you don't find any direct leads, you will likely find folks with similar career interests or experience. Hope to see you.

TaB

Ken VanDine wrote:
Hello all,

I am sure there are others out there looking for work, but any help/tips would be appreciated. My wife has been out of work for a while (giving birth and being a full time mom for the past six months). She is looking for a position in web development, content administration, technical writing or project management. Most of her experience is in web development, but is very interested into getting into content administration.
Does anyone in the area have any tips on positions available? It is really amazing how bad the job market is, she has been looking now for two months with little success. I remember the good old days in silicon valley when potential employers were knocking down the door.

TIA,
--Ken
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/