internetworkers - [internetworkers] Any help?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ken VanDine <ken AT bizrace.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Any help?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:08:22 -0400

Hello all,

I am sure there are others out there looking for work, but any help/tips
would be appreciated. My wife has been out of work for a while (giving
birth and being a full time mom for the past six months). She is looking
for a position in web development, content administration, technical writing
or project management. Most of her experience is in web development, but is
very interested into getting into content administration.

Does anyone in the area have any tips on positions available? It is really
amazing how bad the job market is, she has been looking now for two months
with little success. I remember the good old days in silicon valley when
potential employers were knocking down the door.

TIA,
--Ken