internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Any help?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Any help?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:02:32 -0400

Well I have a resume posted on flipdog and one on monster and I get people
calling me about the monster one fairly often. Granted, the calls are all
about IBM contracts and once they find out that I am currently in a contract
at IBM they won't consider me (even though my contract is for an entry-level
position and is a contract that never ends, but anyway). Post a resume on
monster. I've probably had at least half a dozen calls about mine in the past
month.

Beth