internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] WiFi Cantenna and a TiBook with an Airport Card

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] WiFi Cantenna and a TiBook with an Airport Card
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:58:11 -0400

i just have the card, no base station (yet). anyone have a used one?

thanks
ian

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 20:51, Steven Champeon wrote:

on Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 08:34:05PM -0400, Ian Meyer wrote:
so you modded the basestation, eh? there was a little cap on the card
as well, and i couldnt tell what kind if connection was there,
though...

Yeah, I actually did it to both the older, Graphite model, and the new
Snow BS I got later. I just notched the side out of the first one, to
snake the cable through, but did a neater job with the Snow BS and the
cable comes out through the same panel as the power/ether/modem/etc.