internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] really really wrong things :)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT windows-linux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] really really wrong things :)
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:44:40 -0400

I think it was "Hackers" where the kid "hacked" the individual room lights in
a series of high-rise office buildings to spell his girlfriend's name. And I
seem to remember that they "hacked" the sprinkler system at their high
school. Funny, I always thought that high schools kept their sprinkler
system's central mainframe under armed guard, requiring a thumbprint to gain
admission.

My vote for stupidest movie.

Maria