internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] really really wrong things :)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] really really wrong things :)
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:27:53 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] really really wrong things :)

> The most damning movie review I ever heard was by Siskel and
> Ebert for "I still Know What You Did Last Summer." They contended that any
> film that can't even get its name correct (the sequel to "I Know What
> You Did Last Summer" should have been named "I know what You Did the
> Summer Before Last" since it takes place the next year).

I didn't see this one (thank heavens), but in the category of things that are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG (and stupidly so [as opposed to wrong to anyone who has an advanced degree and/or understands physics]), I would include:

In "Waterboy" (please don't ask why I saw this, as I can only say that it involved trying to get along with my family), there's a shot where they zoom in on the shack in the bayou where the waterboy's character lives.  This is a shack in the bayou.  In Louisiana.  So what music do they play?  The Devil Went Down to Georgia.

sigh.

This made me very very unhappy.

-Gina

Gina Norman