internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] outer banks

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] outer banks
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 15:58:47 -0400

Camping at Oregon Inlet is a favorite of my mom. It's part of the Cape
Hatteras Natl Seashore, I think. Beautiful. Other friends swear by
Ocracoke, but it is definitely isolated.

Of course, if you prefer a more genteel sort of coastal experience, you
might want to try Beaufort. Nice BnB's, harborfront restaurants, sea
kayak or boat out to Shackleford Banks or Cape Lookout, and Emerald Isle
is a short car ride away.