internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] games to play: Go

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] games to play: Go
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:33:27 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] games to play: Go

Oh yeah -- one of my ex-BF's plays this in San Fran (he was also on the millionaire show, believe it or not.) It looks HUGELY fun.  I am *massively* in favor of scavenger-hunt/puzzle games.

Did anyone else ever play the Tropic Hunt game in Miami? This is the year I played:  http://www.vwtech.com/tropichunt/year_detail.asp?huntyear=1994 (with Stephen, unsurprisingly).

I'd also be *thoroughly* interested in a group trip to one of these to compete.  It is the most fun -- imagine 10,000+ puzzle-ppl (the sort who subscribe to Games magazine and do the whole NYT crossword puzzle) in the same place at the same time doing much-larger-than-life puzzles.  Geek heaven.

:)

-Gina

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance