internetworkers - [internetworkers] Musical happenings tonight and tomorrow night...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Musical happenings tonight and tomorrow night...
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:19:48 -0400

My band Big Money Grip will be appearing tonight at the Pour House in
Raleigh. Show starts at 10pm. If the tax man socked it to you this year, the
Pour House is an ideal spot to cry in your beer.

http://www.the-pour-house.com/

We will also be at Bogart's in Raleigh Thursday night. Show starts at 9pm. I
think Thursday is 1/2 price martini night.

http://www.rockytophospitality.com/BogartsAmericanGrill/BogeysHome.htm

Band info:

http://www.bigmoneygrip.com
jazz/funk instrumental grooves