internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] peeps!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] peeps!
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:20:43 -0400

This is also one of my favorite times of the year - but not because of
peeps. I like the Cadbury eggs that are available only during this time.
And not the large ones - but the small ones that are like really, really
good M&Ms.

And, as for peeps, I think I subscribe to the Harbingers of Doom theory on
them.
Sorry Gina!!!