internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] pots and plants

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] pots and plants
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:31:54 -0400

We have the same issue, but what I would like are the plain black, ugly nursery type pots. We are unloading Nileen's hosta collection from our old yard to the new one, but we can't plant until the tree guys come to wipe out all the pine trees. I will take the gallon and up sizes (6 inch to 12 inch diameter) black pots if you want to unload them. (We haven't even started on my yard yet.)

Shea Tisdale wrote:
As some of you know, I love house plants and have many of them. Anyway,
before I run out and buy new pots for my overgrown plants, I thought I would
ask if anyone on the list has any pots they aren't using?

Giant, big, medium or small - I probably have a plant that could use it.