internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] peeps!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] peeps!
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:36:26 -0400

"Thomas Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com> wrote:
>Peep season!

"Marshmallow Peeps: Harbingers of Doom for the Human Race?"
http://www.geocities.com/nodotus/peeps.html

Peeps as Lab Rats
http://www.peepresearch.org/

Ack,
Beth

From: "Dallas Smith" <dallas.smith AT pobox.com>
To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/";
<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:42:34 -0400

> Peep season!

http://www.peepresearch.org/
Has this link gone out yet?

Dallas
--
Dallas Anne Smith
dallas.smith AT pobox.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:04:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [internetworkers] low end web site authoring tools
From: drew johnston <drew AT mmteach.com>
To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/";
<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Get a mac. Run OSX.

You can have both unix/linux apps and all the macromedia products.