internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mechanic recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dan Caugherty <caffeine1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mechanic recommendations
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:09:45 -0500

Hey all --

While we're on this subject, I need a recommendation for a mechanic in
the Raleigh/Cary area. My '92 Toyota Paseo is exhibiting interesting
symptoms of age, such as stalling and sporadic downshifting (I love
being stuck in 2nd on I-40 when I hit a bump). And oh yeah, the air
conditioner is shot, but I won't be pouring that much $$$ into my
aging roller-skate if I can help it.

I tried going to Phil's Toy Store in Cary, but they've never been
able to fix the problem. I need someone who's not only honest but
who also has good problem-solving skills.

Anyone out there have a name & number to share?

Cheers and thx in advance,

Dan Caugherty -+- caffeine1 AT nc.rr.com
"..if 10 years from now, when you are doing something quick and dirty
..and say to yourself, 'Dijkstra would not have liked this', well that
would be enough immortality for me" - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002