internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] disturbing photos from Al Jazeera

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joey Carr <joey AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] disturbing photos from Al Jazeera
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:35:47 -0500 (EST)

Ed-

I was referring to international law itself as having been taken rather
lightly. The US has presented its interpretation of particular UN
resolutions and proceeded without admitting debate from other security
council members. Which to me constitutes "taking lightly." Perhaps it's
the wrong phrase, but I used it in preference to "flaunted", which I don't
believe to be the case.

-Joey