internetworkers - [internetworkers] Mini S & funny, funny government

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Mini S & funny, funny government
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:10:36 -0500

>That's why a better British buy that the Mini may be a pre-owned
>Scorpion <http://www.khakicorpsimports.com/scorpion2.html> ; rubberized
>tracks for road use, and an NBC pack for those days when you're feeling
>not-so-fresh.

But will they have a convertible available in Summer '03 as an '04 model ?
http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=5789&n=156,178&sid=178

- SL
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:34:00 -0500 (EST)
From: kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com
To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/";
<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: Re: [internetworkers] Was "more car shopping," now is "Mini S is
here"

Dark silver, with the white top and mirrors. (I was sorely tempted by the
white wheels, but knew that I probably couldn't wash them oftem enough to
keep up with the brake dust.)

Oh, and I splurged on the black and blue leather upholstery.

It drives like a dream ...

K.