internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Intel 8086 Assembly Tutor?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Intel 8086 Assembly Tutor?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:03:03 -0500

Maybe it would be good to find out why he's trying to learn 8086-- he might
be misguided. I took an 8085 class in (gulp!)1986 as a senior at NCSU.
It's old, old, old...

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing