internetworkers - [internetworkers] Intel 8086 Assembly Tutor?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Intel 8086 Assembly Tutor?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:55:52 -0500

Hey,

anyone out there know Intel 8086 assembly well enough to tutor someone? Know
anyone that does?

Here's the request I got from a friend. I'll patiently await the deluge of
emails....

> Hi Michael;
>
> Rather bizarre request here... my husband is trying to learn assembly (Intel
8086) but isn't getting the support that he needs to learn it effectively.
So, we're trying to find someone who we could pay to tutor him. Any ideas?