internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Purchase on E-Bay.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Purchase on E-Bay.
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:15:19 -0500

If Josep picks the escrow company there's no way he can lose money. The only thing to worry about is if its stolen.

Does the "grey market" issue apply to computers? When I bought my camera, there were a lot of good prices on Ebay but I was warned that many of them are "grey market", bought in other countries. I don't think it's illegal, but the manual often isn't in English, and the warranty only applies in whatever country it came from, Nikon USA won't touch it. I ended up spending a little more to get a camera with a US warranty. --Sarah
--
Victoria Regina Tarot
http://www.thefool.com