internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Purchase on E-Bay.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Purchase on E-Bay.
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:51:59 -0500

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 02:46 PM, Shea Tisdale wrote:

I would stick to buying a laptop in America with a more trusted auction
source. There are plenty of powerbooks out there for auction. And with all
the flags flying, I'd stay well away from this one.

If Josep picks the escrow company there's no way he can lose money. The only thing to worry about is if its stolen.

Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the stinky cheese man!
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC