internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] web development needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Don H. Hunter, Jr." <dhunter AT sigmaxi.org>
  • To: "'internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] web development needed
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:28:57 -0500

Amy,

We just had our site (www.sigmaxi.org) re-designed by a small company called Insight Designs.  They worked with us, and our meager budget.  We are non-profit and our budget for web programming is pretty tight.  They worked with us and listened to our needs.  We had some skills in house and they allowed us to do some work along side of their designers and programmers.  One of the partners is from the triangle and comes here often.

Their web address is www.insightdesigns.com . Just a suggestion.

Don H. Hunter, Jr.
Director, Telecommunications and Information Systems
Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society