internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] UNC Dance Marathon OnLine Auction

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Cheryl Elia <clelia AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] UNC Dance Marathon OnLine Auction
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:17:07 -0500 (EST)

> Now it is resolving - perhaps a network burp?

Ahh... yes... maybe it was spicy lunch day for the network.
;-)

I'm sorry, that was horrible!
I really just wanted to thank you all for your support and putting up with
all these messages. There've been so many registrations in the past few
days, and we're almost up to 6,000 dollars for the kids!

Thanks!
:-)
cheryl

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .