internetworkers - [internetworkers] Online Merchant Account

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <david AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Online Merchant Account
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:00:45 -0500

We have a client who is unhappy with the online merchant account they
selected. It seems they are very restrictive in what we can do to interface
with the merchant server, and our client wants additional flexibility.

Is there a good online merchant account provider that anyone would recommend
to use (or avoid)?

Thanks,
David

David Minton - Managing Partner