internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: was: Oh, my goodness...(long)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: was: Oh, my goodness...(long)
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:14:30 -0500

If you ask for it, the staff at Chine One will present you with their
"Authentic Chinese Cuisine" menu. It is mostly fish/seafood stews.

As for Dim Sum, the place is packed with Asians on the weekends, if that is
any indication of the quality. While there is (or was) local Dim Sum I
preferred, it could be my Western palette not appreciating what China One
has to offer.

David (a different David)