internetworkers - [internetworkers] 100% off topic - shoe cabinet

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria C Winslow <maria.winslow AT windows-linux.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] 100% off topic - shoe cabinet
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:06:31 -0500

Hello all,
I am trying to avoid shipping a large-ish item back to IKEA and help someone
organize their closet at the same time! I bought a 3 pack of shoe organizers
that won't fit where I had intended. Anyone want these? $35 for the set.

* white plastic shoe organizers that open laundry bin style
* wall mounted
* each hold 2-3 pairs of shoes
* mount together (touching) vertically or horizontally, or separately
* 7" deep by 20" wide by 15" high
* will deliver to you at tonight's meeting

Maria
264-1093

  • [internetworkers] 100% off topic - shoe cabinet, Maria C Winslow, 01/16/2003