internetworkers - [internetworkers] fortitude

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] fortitude
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:56:29 -0500 (EST)

The weather tonight is a little threatening, but last I checked the
snow was not supposed to start until close to midnight. (See NWS
statement excerpted below.)

I hope to see everyone at Tyler's tonight. Don't let a little
rain keep you away!

TaB

"For locations further south and east in the advisory area including,
raleigh, durham, chapel hill and roanoke rapids, the snow will mix
with rain during the evening hours before changing over to all snow by
late tonight. By sunrise on Friday in these locations, we can expect
snowfall totals from near 1 to 2 inches."
http://www.wral.com/severeweather/655415/detail.html

  • [internetworkers] fortitude, Thomas Beckett, 01/16/2003