internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Pine vs. procmailrc

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Pine vs. procmailrc
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:38:33 -0500

Procmail is a beautiful thing, and is not email client dependant.

:0
* ^TOmetalab
/dev/null

Regards,
Tom

machett AT ibiblio.org wrote:
I could swear I configured pine to trash any mail I get to metalab.unc.edu
(no one I want mail from uses that address -- all I get is spam to it), but
I'm still getting spam. I didn't go with procmail because I figured that was
overkill, Pine being the quick and easy solution. I chose to eliminate mail
to the recipient machett AT metalab.unc.edu. Anyone think I overlooked
something, or should I just take the extra seconds to configure procmailrc??

-Alan
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/