internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Chinese Food in Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Chinese Food in Raleigh
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:08:24 -0500

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:48:35PM -0500, Josep L. Guallar-Esteve spoke
thusly:
> Dalat consists of two locals: The pure restaurant and the "fast-food"
> oriented "Dalat Sandwiches".
>
> Those Dalat sandwiches are veeeeeeeeeeeeery good. You gotta try 'em!

I ahve to second this. I try to make a weekly pilgramige across
Centenial to Dalat Subs. Pork Combo, green tea, and some Dalat rolls
on the side. Boo-ya.

As to the great BBQ debate, I have to say I'm in a tree way tie right
now. If I'm in Raleigh, Cooper's it is. if I'm in Chapel Hill, gotta be
Allen & Son's. On my way home from work? Old Time BBQ, because it's on
the way. To be honest, all three have their positive points, fair prices,
and good food.

And anyway, the best BBQ is always the stuff you make
yourself. *NOTHING* beats the pig cooked in your back yard....

--
-- Kevin Sonney --