internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: [Money from the music industry]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <ids AT idisplay.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: [Money from the music industry]
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:48:13 -0500

>* Soylent Green Enterprises are a wholly owned subsidiary of Lil' Debbie Snack Cakes
Even Charlton Heston would agree this is wicked ;-)
Ed W

At 02:16 PM 1/9/03 -0500, you wrote:

On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 02:08 PM, Sil Greene wrote:

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Shea Tisdale wrote:

Are American Spirits really made FROM real Indians? Will we never stop
repressing and torturing the native peoples of this land?

Yep. Just like Girl Scout Cookies are made from REAL Girl Scouts.
Says
so on every box I buy...

Sounds like those Soy-lent products* they have down at the co-op grocery store.

* Soylent Green Enterprises are a wholly owned subsidiary of Lil' Debbie Snack Cakes