internetworkers - [internetworkers] Outlook vs Outlook Express: Contacts Folder

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <network AT trianglenetworkinggroup.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Outlook vs Outlook Express: Contacts Folder
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 09:23:29 -0500

Hi Folks,

I'd like to install the contacts folder from Outlook Express into Outlook.
Outlook Express' help and help-on-the-web is not very helpful. Does anyone
know if it's possible to do this, and if so, how to do it? I've done it
with multiple Outlook accounts, but never from Outlook Express to Outlook.

Thanks much!

Colleen