internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Two Towers premier?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda AT lindawatson.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Two Towers premier?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:26:29 -0500

Don't you all adore Netflix?

http://www.netflix.com

It's perhaps my favorite service site. Your choice of DVDs, from the wildly popular to the obscure, sent to your mailbox for a set fee each month. I pay about $20 bucks a month to watch about 8 DVDs. They almost all are in excellent condition and all have been watchable. No more driving in the rain to Cameron Village, then having to stare gloomily at the leavings of other customers while the fluorescents suck the IQ from your brain.