internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] career counselor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] career counselor
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:46:36 -0500

Good question. Is Dan Smith a career counselor or a career coach? And what is the difference there? And which of these would best suit the needs of Scott Lundgren and others on this list?

TaB

David R. Matusiak wrote:
please correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't Dan Smith (member of INW) do this?
or even Michael C. Thomas (who wrote the 10 tips .pdf on the website)?

i may be confusing different genres; if so, my apologies.
/drm