internetworkers - [internetworkers] room in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] room in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:24:34 -0500

Howdy Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm vacating my room in the house I've been living in. If anyone is interested, please let me know. The house is on Weaver Dairy near Erwin, which is very close to 15-501 and 40. So you can have the joys of Chapel Hill downtown, and an easier commute to Durham/RTP/Raleigh.

The rent is $450/month, and the room is huge. The house has a fenced in back yard and is pet friendly. There is also ample parking at the house. My housemate is a female young professional that works at a non-profit in Durham, and is very nice/easy to get along with.

If you are interested, feel free to call me at either 919.260.3321 or 919.462.4857. If you know anyone else that might be interested, please forward it on!

Regards,
Tom