internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #115 - 7 msgs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chuck Morford <chuckmorford AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #115 - 7 msgs
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:50:14 -0800 (PST)

I was about 5 miles west of Holly Springs, at
Holleman's Crossing, from about 5:05 to 5:50...

I thought I saw more this year than last after
the fog lifted, but more concentrated...
Like a lot for a 20 minute period or so and not
so many before or after...

--- "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>