internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #115 - 7 msgs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #115 - 7 msgs
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:21:14 -0500 (EST)
On 19 Nov 2002, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> Although it was pretty clear, I only saw a few meteors -- many many less
> than last year, where they were coming once every few minutes. Any one
> else have better results?
>
> I was watching from Raleigh, where there was a LOT of light pollution;
> I'm sure it was better outside the cities.

It wasn't too bad in Fuquay - the moon washed out a lot, though, even at
5:30am. But we saw probably around 10-20 a minute at the peak, and some
of them were quite spectacular.

Last year's was better, though.

--Wade

--
If you have a VCR or MP3 player, you need to read these links:

http://www.digitalconsumer.org/
http://digitalspeech.org/
http://www.libertyboard.org/