internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #115 - 7 msgs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #115 - 7 msgs
  • Date: 19 Nov 2002 12:08:38 -0500

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 12:00, internetworkers-request AT lists.ibiblio.org
wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:01:00 -0800 (PST)
> From: Chuck Morford <chuckmorford AT yahoo.com>
> To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
> Subject: [internetworkers] Leonid Meteor Storm...
>

> A reminder to you all...
>
> Tomorrow morning between 5am and 6am local time,
> the Leonid meteor shower will reach its
> peak...
>
> It's possible that this will be the most
> spectacular meteor shower you will ever see, so
> get your kids and friends out before dawn, in the
> darkest spot you can find...
>
> If the weather's clear you won't regret it!

Although it was pretty clear, I only saw a few meteors -- many many less
than last year, where they were coming once every few minutes. Any one
else have better results?

I was watching from Raleigh, where there was a LOT of light pollution;
I'm sure it was better outside the cities.

--Jeremy