internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] flash site o' the week

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] flash site o' the week
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:35:49 -0500

Josep L. Guallar-Esteve wrote:
I've learnt that this weird thingy is a top-ten song in Latin America. This is the "Asereje" song. It looks like it comes from some Caribean coastal country. And, of course,includes a silly dance, featured by SpiderMan on the flash site.

That's it, I think. Also known as The Ketchup Song. The next Macarena, apparently.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/music/newsid_2313000/2313223.stm

The Swedish connection was merely that a Swedish acquiantance had told me about it. The world is getting smaller. Fortunately, the Atlantic is shielding us from the brunt of this particular phenomenaon. For the time being....

TaB