internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RE: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #97 - 11 msgs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RE: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #97 - 11 msgs
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:07:57 -0500

On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 06:17 PM, Steve Steele wrote:

Has anyone heard anything about the crash worthiness of I.E 6.0?
I just upgraded on Sunday and the dang thing has crashed or frozen
at least a dozen times today. I wondering whether to reinstall or

Our product has to interact with most versions of IE and Netscape, and I can say from experience IE 6.0 is the least stable of the lot. If you're on Windows and want to continue to use IE 5.5 is the most stable.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC