internetworkers - [internetworkers] My Big Summer Film

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: Llista InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] My Big Summer Film
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 19:21:29 -0400

Howdy,

Emily and yours truly have just arrived from the movies.

We have seen "My Big Greek WeddingW. It's a blast! It's fresh, humorous
and gives room to reflection as well. This years "Emilie", maybe?

What is your Big Summer Film? Family vacation on tape, with drunk
relatives falling into the swimmimng pool do not qualify as Big Summer
Film(*).

Salut,
Josep & Emily
(*) Why? Well, you have to set limits.