internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RTP gathering?? (Opinions, please)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kristen James Eberlein" <kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RTP gathering?? (Opinions, please)
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:21:10 -0400

Laughter.

I'm about a mile north of the Carolina Theater. I'll drive over to 9th
Street before I head toward RTP tomorrow; I'll collect some new names and
phone numbers for you.

There is a new bar where Mug Shots used to be located -- all I know is that
it features Latin dancing at least once an evening during the week.

There is also a new sports bar where there used to be a couture dress shop,
a new George Batatkias (spelling?) restaurant named Vin Rouge (interesting
looking, but not appropriate for a Internetworkers gathering, and who knows
what else.

K.