internetworkers - [internetworkers] RTP gathering?? (Opinions, please)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RTP gathering?? (Opinions, please)
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:58:15 -0400

Hey,

Our annual August gathering is coming up. The place: Durham.

We've done Bully's before. I'm kinda thinking that it would be neat to do this
Durham gathering in RTP.

Maybe Ray's Elbow Room or Trackside?

If you'd like to see an RTP gathering happen, please let me know. I like the
ambiance of the S&M area in Durham, but maybe RTP would be more convenient for
some people. Off-list responses are fine.

Here are some alternatives. If you have a better idea, please let me know.
I'll be setting up something by the end of the week.

Trackside: http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6197142
Ray's Elbow Room: http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6169698/
Bully's: http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6199584